Pigeoneyes.com

Sugar factory "Eridania" in Forlì, Italy

This sugar factory, owned by sugar leader in Italy "Eridania", opened in Forlì in 1900.

The president of  "Società Anonima Eridania Zuccherifici Nazionali" was Mr. Giovanni Battista Figari and he used german workers to build the factory.

About 1000 workers were then emplyed here. In 1972 the factory closed and up to now is totally abandoned.

 

All pictures were taken in 2019 on 120 6x4,5 Ilford FP4 film